Ryan has worked for many years in the field of corporate and personal psychology covers the areas of:
- Child, adolescent and adult mental illness,
- Psychological and cognitive assessments
- Neuromodulation and clinical hypnosis
- Family business and wealth psychology
- wellbeing and health coaching
- career planning
His interests include working with adolescents and adults presenting with anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, trauma, autism, attention disorders, family business/wealth governance and conflict resolution, maintaining optimal health and peak performance training.
Ryan draws from the latest developments in neuroscience-based treatments and technologies as well as nutritional medicine in his treatment approach. He values the importance of being mentally healthy, being able to live out one’s purpose in life in order to live a fulfilling life.